See below for CLE matierials from past Development and Alumni Relations events at the Law School.
Please click here for a full calendar of events at the Law School offering CLE credit.
Are You as Ethically Sharp as a 2L?
Stephen Gillers '68, Elihu Root Professor of Law, NYU School of Law
Immigration Policy and Enforcement in the Trump Administration
Doing Good by Doing Deals: Embedding Impact Objectives into Loan Agreements
Deborah Kay Burand, Assistant Professor of Law, Co-Director, Grunin Center for Law and Social Entrepreneurship, NYU School of Law
Consumer Behavior and Disclosure in Standard Form Contracts: Understanding the Fine Print
The 21st Annual Derrick Bell Lecture on Race in American Society (CLE)
Thursday, November 3, 2016 | 6:00 pm
Vanderbilt Hall, Tishman Auditorium
1) Derrick Bell, Silent Covenants: Brown v. Board of Education and the Unfulfilled Hopes for Racial Reform (2005)
2) Derrick Bell, Faces at the Bottom of the Well (1993)
3) Derrick Bell, And We Are Not Saved: The Elusive Quest for Justice (1989)
4) Derrick Bell, Serving Two Masters: Integration Ideals and Client Interests in School (1976)
5) Desegregation Litigation, The Yale Law Journal Vol. 85, No. 4 (1976)
6) Derrick A. Bell, Jr., Brown v. Board of Education and the Interest-Convergence Dilemma, 93 Harv. L. Rev. 518 (1980)
7) Plessy v. Ferguson, 63 US 537 (1896)
8) McCleskey v. Kemp, 481 U.S. 279 (1987)
9) United States v. Armstrong, 517 U.S. 456 (1996)
10) Alexander v. Sandoval, 532 U.S. 275 (2001)
11) Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, 347 U.S. 483 (1954)
12) Regents of the University of California v. Bakke, 438 U.S. 265 (1978)
13) Fisher v. University of Texas, 570 U.S. (2016)