The Office of Graduate Affairs is committed to building community and to providing stimulating programming for LLM and Exchange students through various events throughout the academic year. We strive to provide opportunites for students to connect with each other, faculty, and the city.
The Office of Graduate Affairs events and programs include a Manhattan Harbor Cruise at the beginning of the academic year, Fall Receptions at the homes of faculty members, an ice skating outing, Lunar New Year festival. Our office also organizes workshops on academic success and professional skills topics, through the Professional Toolkit Series; topics may include time management, networking, crafting an elevator pitch, and more.
Below is a sample of events sponsored by the Office of Graduate Affairs for the academic year. For specific dates and time, please check the Docket or visit the Office of Graduate Affairs.
- Manhattan Harbor Cruise
- Networking at Events and the Art of Conversation
- Outlining & Time Management
- Fall Specialization Receptions (at the homes of faculty)
- Ice Skating in Bryant Park
- Lunar New Year Festival
- Professional Toolkit Series
- Hot Chocolate & Cookies Specialization Receptions with Faculty
- Lunch with Dean Trevor Morrison
- LLM Specialization Photos